The essence of BroSis Services is to provide competent and intellectual Corporate Training Programs that are full of enthusiasm, creativity, lucidness and playfulness, across various industries and fields.
BroSis Services is conceptualized and founded by Manpreet Kaur. She is a certified corporate trainer for soft skills who commenced her professional journey in 2007 as a sales training specialists. Since then she has been actively involved in delivering distinctive soft skills programs to the various organizations. At a subsequent pace, she determined to take a succeeding step in her career and established BroSis Services in September 2015.
We are a small yet highly experienced and energetic team.Our expert team of trainers and facilitators employ tactfulness in their training sessions which are at par with the industry standards.
Our Clients admire our work because
- We respect professionalism and we follow this to the core.
- We have focused and dedicated team for each training program
- We work for distinctive sectors & industries; converting our team to industry expert, proficient & profound.
- As an external training resource, we advocate new outlook during the training sessions for sorting the management challenges.
- We encourage a neutral vision while handling our trainees.
- We say 'Yes’ to sessions imbibed with playfulness, role plays, brainstorming activities, group discussions, case studies, experiential learning, mock sessions.
- We have a perfect blend of young yet experienced team.
- Our trainers leave no stone unturned to involve the trainees during the session as we believe in two way communications. And, we don’t only talk but love listening to our trainees.
- 'The best way to learn is to learn from experiences'. To support this statement; our industry expert Trainers share awe-inspiring & real time industry experiences.
Better is what we like to be, better is what we strive for, and this is what we believe in.
Training for Better!
For our Head Trainer: Manpreet Kaur
‘’I apparently got the opportunity to work with you in CCD and be a part of training sessions. Your rapport building skills are excellent and to add up you being a trainer with any organization would be their greatest asset.
Keep doing what you do best. All the Best! ’’
Mr. Saurabh Arora
Manager – L&D
Café Coffee Day
Words from our clients
‘’It was a sheer pleasure to have you doing the retail training for our employees. The emphasis on sales and customer service was bang on and it was highly appreciated. We appreciate the material and activities that you used which got the team to focus on their sales and interaction with customers. It is definitely going to have a positive impact for us.’’
Ms. Arlyene Court
Manager – Learning & Development
SSIPL Retail Ltd.