Interviewing Skills Training
Conducting yourself graciously & professionally as a recruiter is considered to be one of the integral factors in mirroring your organization’s culture and rapport in front of the candidates. Likewise, during an interview, it may motivate the candidates to respond in an equally professional manner.
The one-day in-house program on ‘Interviewing Skills’ by BroSis Services has been designed primarily for the Recruiters (IT and Non-IT) where the participants shall be benefited with the following attributes:
- Presentation & Professional Appearance as an Interviewer.
- Corporate & Business Styling.
- Organized & structured way to conduct one-on-one interview.
- Ice-Breaking skills & opening discussion with the candidate.
- Art of formulating questions with an encouraging aptitude.
- How to wrap up an Interview in a professional manner.
- Art of sharing a feedback with the candidate.
- To allocate time in an Interview effectively.
- Aspects of Emotional Quotient (EQ).
- What are the behavioral & non-verbal communication mistakes we are inclined to make and guidelines to avoid them.