How to Build an Impressive Rapport in Office
1. Work on your Look: Looking Good is not only for dates but for work too. A well-ironed crisp colloared shirt with matching neatly draped trousers works wonders for your first impression at office. Keeping a neat, overall look help you be appealing to others
2. Initiate: A smile or a handshake first offered from your end would do no harm, instead would open many doors for great acquaintanceship. It gives an impression that you are open and appealing.
3. Empathy: Always empathize at the slightest provocation. Whether a colleague has lost his mobile-phone or a boss-bashing episode or maybe when a fellow-worker is upset due to some personal reasons, always offer a shoulder to cry on. Remember a friend in need is a friend in deed.
4. Happy to Help: Ponder over on these words very very articulately. In a same building, same atmosphere, there are many needing some help or the other. Be the first one to offer help always. Who knows when you would require dire help anytime soon. Makes you approachable and win many brownie points too
5. Believe in your Work: Last but not the least, your work always speaks for yourself. Work hard and to the extent to set an example for others. Make your work shine and inspire others with your work.